Friday 2 December 2011

This week ( 3.12.2011)

ThanksGivingDay :D

This year's thanksgiving day ...
Hmm...same as last year , some simple decoration , turkey meal , balloons ,stupid costumes ==...and PS 3 :) lots of fun during tat day its about 2 weeks ago /.\ LMAO ~~
Today..
A rainy day :O cant go out play again :'( sad sad sad
My girlfriend working today /.\ Tonight will be the night tat i might holding you~ over it came don let me change my mind i wanna live ~~ :P stupid me , why im writing these lyrics ==..LOL (again_)

Erm...doesn't seem much special these weekends.. :( :(
Stupid rain !~

╭⌒╮rain~━┅~ ¤  ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮
╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮︶︶, ︶︶
,︶︶︶︶,""︶~~ ,""~︶︶  ,""


About My Girl
 ╭︿︿︿╮
 {/ .  . /}
  ( (oo) )   
  ︶ ︶ ︶ 

HAHA~ ↑this is a picture of my girlfriend
haha! cute isn't she? :P~
I'll show u guys some more about her by my next page of diary(blogger i mean)
I love my girl so much >////< hahax ! :) wish her a Happy Working DAY!~~

PREVIOUSLY

About My music lessons , I've taken a new instrument for it , Guess wad i pick?
Guitar :D i learn with Joshua ( a handsome guy)which is my piano Sensei's son
  o    _______________
 /\_  _|             |
_\__`[_______________| 
] [ \, ][         ][      <---Piano~ 


so..wish me a good day today :) and for my girlfriend :D ( STUPID ning )

That's all for this page of diary 
( page 1 )

No comments:

Post a Comment